Monday, April 19, 2010

nervous writer

hello all (if anyone's listening that is),

what compelled me to blog?
reason 1: boredom..sitting in an MBA class and learning nothing new. I can literally write the entire syllabus in a few sentences :

know your customer, learn to work in a team and make others do your work.

yup i spent an obscene amount of money learning the above 3 things in 2 years. I learnt more in my undergrad engineering and high school than in grad school.

reason 2: everyone's blogging, so why not me!! With an English, the Queen would die upon reading and my mom disown me (with all her life spent on trying to teach me decent English), i decided to give it a try.

reason 3: bored..

oops..i think its just going to go recursive from here, so I guess 2 reasons are enough.

what am i going to blog on? i don't know..whatever my mind throws up.

i guess its enough for now...thanks for listening :)



No comments:

Post a Comment